Inn on the Beartooth
Bed and Breakfast
At the Inn on the Beartooth,
our mission is to provide you with a comfortable and
warm, friendly lodging experience.
As innkeepers for over 25 years, we look
forward to serving you!
About the Inn
About the Inn
The Inn is a unique, log lodge located just two miles south of historic Red Lodge, Montana and nestled at the base of the Beartooth Highway. Wake up each morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and a delicious family style breakfast. From our cozy rooms (all with private baths) and hand crafted log furnishings to the fabulous scenery on the back deck, as well as our included free WiFi, the Inn is your home away from home.
Our Little Town
With a population just over 2,000, Red Lodge is a small town with a big heart. We offer world class outdoor opportunities, unsurpassed scenery, a wide array of dining options, galleries & shops and good old western lore and history!
With festivals and events for all ages and interests throughout the year, Red Lodge is a town for all seasons.
Here are just a few details you'll want to know:
• Room rates are $150/night for two people plus 7% tax. Extra person charge is $20.
• Family suite rate is $250 for up to four people plus 7% tax. Extra person charge is $20.
• Check in is between 4-6pm.
• Breakfast is served between 8-9am. We serve a full family style breakfast. Please let us know if you have special dietary needs.
• All our rooms have private baths.
• Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 10.
• Two friendly Pomeranians live at the Inn. Sorry, but we are unable to accept any types of pets/animals.
What our customers are saying
Stay at the Inn
Our stay at the Inn couldn't have been better! A very warm welcome by Debi with lots of information about the area and dining. Breakfast was simply amazing . Our room was inviting and the private bath was a welcome bonus. I would stay here again and would recommend it to other travelers,